NP make Lead free Solders have complied with all the requirements of RoHS directives. It has higher mechanical strength, higher yield, higher reliability, and excellent wetting.
Wave and Dip lead-free solders are available in a choice of lead-free variants, 99.3Sn/0.7Cu, 96.5Sn/3.5Ag, and 96.5Sn/3.0Ag/0.5Cu. Other alloys are available upon request.
NP Lead-free solder is suitable for use in any wave soldering process. When converting from 63Sn/37Pb or other lead-bearing alloys, the solder pot should first be filled with pure tin. The pure tin pot should be pumped into the system for several hours to ensure that all lead from 63Sn/37Pb alloy is removed. This pure Sn should then be dumped and the pot can then be changed with lead-free solder alloy.
NP core solders are also available with Sn/Cu eutectic and Sn/Ag/Cu. Normal hand soldering procedures and iron tip temperatures (650-750°F) can be used.
The properties of few of the popular grades of Soldiers are tabulated below. We can also develop and manufacture Solder Sticks and Wire as per specific requirements and specifications of the Customer.
|SOLDER STICKS & WIRE – LEAD FREE|
Please Note :
* Denotes manufactured and supplied.
**Denotes solid wire form i.e. without flux core. Manufactured and supplied.
- The flux cored wire is available in varying flux ranging between 1.1, 2.2 and 3.5%(weight) with Resin, Rosin and Urea added with activators and other
- chemicals to suit the specific application requirement.
- The solder wire of No-Clean classifications are manufactured in different alloy composition.
- The above products are also available in solid wire form** i.e without flux core.